RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board, which conducts exams to appoint suitable candidates. RRB Group D exam gives a good opportunity to the candidates to be an employee in the Indian Railways. It is a competitive exam of the Central government that chooses the right candidate by the merits of the exam. For more information about the RRB Group D exam, read this article to find out other important information on the same.
But before that, let us know about the SSC exam which is also a government exam. Students interested in a government job can go through the same.
Why are SSC Exams Conducted?
SSC refers to Staff Selection Commission. SSC Exams are civil exams that are performed to assign staff for various posts that exist in ministries, departments, and organisations of the Government of India. SSC exams are held once a year and approx 15 lakhs candidates attempt the exam every year. BYJU’s Exam Prep assists students all over India to attempt this exam.
The official authorities have updated the new dates for the SSC exam which was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The modified examination dates for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, and SSC CPO exams are released on the official website. Candidates are required to keep on checking the official website of the SSC for further procedures.
Here are the details of SSC exams rescheduled dates to be conducted in 2021-2022 given below-
● SSC CHSL – 24 May to 10 June 2022
● SSC CGL – 11 April to 21 April 2022
● SSC JE – March 2023
● SSC CPO – December 2022 (tentative)
● SSC GD – June 2023
● SSC MTS – 05 to 22 July 2022
● SSC Stenographer – April 2023
Highlights of RRB Group D Exam 2022
Since the RRB Group D exam is conducted annually, the process for recruiting candidates also changed. A few highlights of the RRB Group D exam 2022 are listed below:
● Name of the Examination – RRB Group D
● Advertisement Number- CEN No. RRC O1/2019
● Recruiting body – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
● Vacancies – 1,03,769
● RRB Group D selection process-
- Phase 1: CBT(Computer Based Test)
- Phase 2: PET(Physical Efficiency Test)
- Phase 3: DV(Document Verification)
- Phase 4: Medical Examination
● Exam date for RRB Group D 2022 – July 2022
● Exam duration: 90 minutes
● Application date: March 2019 to 12th April 2019
● Exam mode: Online
Why is RRB Group D Exam Conducted?
RRB Group D exams are mainly conducted for the various posts in railways like Helper/Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV, etc for departments of railways. The commission has already announced the RRB Group D exam date on its official website. According to the latest notification, the RRB Group D exam 2022 is expected to be held in July 2022. As lakhs of aspirants are willing to work as an employee in the central government sector, RRB conducts an exam for recruiting qualified applicants for the posts on the basis of merit. It is necessary to adhere to the exam in a fair manner without any unbiased way to give hope to the upcoming generation.
Methods to Apply for RRB Group D
Candidates who decided to appear for the RRB Group D 2022 can follow these methods to apply-
● Candidates are required to visit the official website of RRB and find the regional link respectively.
● Candidates can search for the recruitment notification for the RRB Group D exam 2022.
● Applicants can apply for the form online mode.
● Click on the ‘New Registration” option and proceed further.
● Candidates must fill up all the details asked in the application form including educational qualification, age, personal details, scanned photo, signature, etc.
● To pay the fees, candidates need to do it online.
● Before submitting the application form, candidates must check whether the details that are provided by them are correct or not.
● Lastly, save the application form in PDF format and take out the print of the form.
In this post, the importance of conducting the RRB Group D exam and SSC exam were discussed elaborately. Aspirants can simply approach this post for understanding the significance of RRB Group D and SSC exams.